- Address customers' complaints or concerns,
- Professionalism in customer service,
- Perform emergency roadside repairs,
- Perform preventive maintenance,
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- Perform on route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle such as condition of equipment, and safety of the truck.
- Completion of secondary school
- Valid Class 5/5F/G License
- Ability to work with required tools and lift objects up to 50 lbs if required.
- Tow truck or flatbed driving experience is an asset
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities
- Attention to detail, Organized and Team player.
- We require Criminal record check, Driver's validity license check and driving record check (abstract).
- Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
$26.50 per hour
795 Hunters Gate Crescent, Woodstock, ON N4V 1G3
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com