● Prepare meals as per customers orders.
● Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitised at the end of your shift.
● Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items.
● Ensures all food preparation guidelines are followed for consistency and presentation.
● Maintain accurate food inventories.
● Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures.
● Rotate stock items as per established procedures.
● Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts.
● Ensures wastage is kept to a minimum.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
Pay Rate :
$26.50 per hour.
How to Apply :