Nordic Cleaning & Maid Services Inc. located at 152 Gillard Avenue, Toronto, ONM4J 4N6 is looking for a dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and a high level of integrity to fulfill the position of CLEANING SUPERVISOR
1 FULL-TIME POSITION $26.06 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Day shift
- Evening shift
· Weekend availability
Duties And Responsibilities
· Supervise and coordinate the work of cleaners
· Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out proficiently
· Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
· Recommend or arrange for additional services required
· Hire and train cleaning staff
· Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments
· Prepare budget, estimate costs, and keep financial records
· Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
· Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
· Coaching, motivating, and developing employees (cleaners)
· Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn out and also request a replacement
· Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
· Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
· Periodic cleaning of houses, apartments, and common spaces of buildings in the GTA.
· Deep cleaning, post renovations, and sanitation.
· Coordinate and distribute the personnel in each workplace
· Supervise that employees comply with Nordic cleaning standards.
- Minimum 1-2 years of previous Cleaning supervisor experience
- Secondary School.
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Organized, results orientated, proven management skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as required, including
Nordic Cleaning & Maid Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org