Job Title: Software Tester
- To execute test plans to evaluate the performance of software applications and information
- Develop and execute software testing plans.
- Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing and to identify the bugs.
- Generate detailed reports on the pass-fail status and defect list for Test results summary
- Identify, report, track and propose solutions to software defects.
- Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and to identify the scope of testing requirements.
- Collaborating in the planning, design, development and deployment of new projects or enhancements to existing products and systems.
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies and procedures.
- Execute projects and plans in line with the requirements for the company.
- Participate in the spec based and certification testing.
- Share the knowledge on spec based and certification testing with the team members.
- Requirement analysis and identifying high-level Test scenarios
- Preparing test cases, logging defects and follow up with teams for resolution
- Conducting peer reviews and ensure all testing completed within stipulated timelines
- Performing Cross browser testing for browsers – say Google Chrome & Firefox
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $31.75 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 35 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $47.63 per hour starting after 44 hours per week, with holiday pay of 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: Minimum 3 to 5 years
Education Required: Completion of Degree/College Diploma in Computers/Mathematics/Networking is required.
Job Type: Employee with Full Time/Permanent Status
Business Operating Name: Tekno Resources Ltd.
Work Location: Unit#201, 3468 93 ST. , Edmonton, AB T6E 6A4
Contact No: 780-851-2768
Opportunity is open to apply for Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.