College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
2 years to less than 3 years
- Work site environment
- Work setting
- Employer's home, Work in employer's/client's home
- Target audience
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
- Personal suitability
- Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Bathe, dress and feed infants and children, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Organize, activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Prepare infants and children for rest periods, Supervise and care for children, Take children to and from school and to appointments, Tend to emotional well-being of children, Help children with homework
- Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/travel information
- Own transportation, Public transportation is available, Travel expenses paid by employer, Willing to travel regularly
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure