Job ID: #JP247-152149
Employer: Belcrest Nursing Homes Ltd.
Job Category: Nursing
Posting date: August 29, 2022
Expiry date: May 31, 2023
- Location: Belleville, ONK8P 5N3
- Salary: $30.00 / hour
- vacancies: 4 vacancies
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
1 to less than 7 months
- Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work
- Work setting
- Chronic or long-term care facilities/centres
- Administer medication and observe and document therapeutic effects, Assist in surgery by laying out instruments, setting up equipment, assisting surgical teams with gowns and gloves and passing instruments to surgeons, Take vital signs, apply aseptic techniques including sterile dressing, ensure infection control, monitore nutritional intake and conduct specimen collection, Clean and sterilize the operating room and instruments, Provide pre-operative and post-operative personal and comfort care, Provide nursing services, within defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures, Monitor patients' progress, evaluate effectiveness of nursing interventions and consult with appropriate members of healthcare team
- Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply