Required Food Service Supervisor:
We are looking for a food service supervisor for a busy bakery shop in Brampton. The Food Service Supervisor is responsible for directing and coordinating within the food service operation such as inventory, customer service, food preparation, food safety and sanitation procedures.
Job responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to:
- Maintaining upkeep of safety and sanitation standard at highest level and ensure compliance with all regulatory boards;
- Maintain and prepare weekly reports on stock, sales and wastage for owner’s review;
- Supervise food preparation activities
- Training staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ensure that each employee follows food safety regulations and procedures;
- Ordering ingredients and supplies required for preparation of food; and
- Establish shift schedules for food service workers and assign them tasks on a daily basis.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Completion of a college program in hotel or restaurant management or related field is preferred;
- 1-2 years of experience in food or related industry is required;
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role will be an asset;
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; and
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Salary: CAD$ 16.25/hour. Full-time permanent position at Asif’s Cake and Bake Inc. located at 71 West Drive, Unit# 39, Brampton ON L6T 5E2
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at – firstname.lastname@example.org