- Design, develop construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems.
- Develop and implement data administration standards and models.
- Create client’s financial portfolio and prepare accurate reports for further processing of work assignment.
- Maintain client relationships, explore and expand client needs, and accurately locate consumer groups through data analysis.
- Prepare & maintain financial reports by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Collect and document user's requirements, operate database management systems to analyze data.
- Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models.
- Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy and data access rules.
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements and defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner.
- Lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
- Administrative and office activities, Office management, Authenticate historical documents and records.
- Maintain internal control systems.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Completion of College/CEGEP, Computer science or computer programing is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of data analytics and administration.
- Possess computer and technology knowledge, Spreadsheet, computer science, software, MS Access and MS Office
- Should be able to hand work load and prioritize work
- Well organized and attention to detail
Mississauga, ON, L5J 4M4
Salary & hours
$41.00 / hour for 30 hours per week
How to apply?