- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act in negotiations or other official functions.
- Successfully manage the team, working collaboratively across the organization, delivering high quality and cost-effective day-to-day operations.
- Act and work as an owner of the Company and ensure Companies growth and all goals and targets are met.
- Direct all staff, lead import, export and sales of garments.
- Establish relations with all financial lenders such as Charter Banks and BDC.
- Maintain excellent relationship with EDC Canada.
- Review quarterly financial performance of the company, ensure the company stays profitable.
- Lead the human resource activities of hiring, training and retention of employees and contractors.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions and manage the support services for accounts and finance.
- Setting the service standards, procedures, and tools for operational and project management practices to ensure high quality service for our customers and internal partners.
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Ensure company policies, procedures and standards are being met and followed.
- Prepare financial and budgetary reports.
Qualification and Skills
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5 years or more of experience in management or similar role is required.
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate in English proficiently.
- Requires the knowledge about business equipment and computer applications (MS Office, MS outlook)
- Candidate should be Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail
- Require the ability to supervise 5-10 people
Location: Mississauga, ON, L5N 1V9
Salary & hours: $61.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Where to apply? firstname.lastname@example.org