Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work setting
- Clinic, Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Personal suitability
- Accurate, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Team player
- Area of work experience
- Correspondence, Reports and records
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you currently a student?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
What is your current field of study?
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Word, Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Windows
- Interview patients to obtain case histories, Schedule and confirm appointments, Complete insurance and other claim forms, Maintain filing system, Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies and maintain inventory, Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review, Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records, Prepare draft agendas for meetings and take, transcribe and distribute minutes, Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Security and safety
- Basic security clearance, Criminal record check
- 3-4 people
- Transportation/travel information
- Public transportation is available
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Large caseload