Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Area of specialization
- Correspondence, Reports and records, Contracts, Invoices
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Google Docs, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Windows
- Supervise other workers, Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply