- Reconcile affiliate statements/submit totals for all the group companies.
- Review hold and status reports, work with team /report updates to Manager
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Payment processing & check run
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Daily interaction with employees of all levels at various locations including offshore team.
- Purchase orders
- Inventory reconciliation
- Assist with month end closing
- Other duties as requested.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate or equivalent in Accounting
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- 2-3 Years experience in Accounts Payable required.
- Knowledge of SAGE 300 and other ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel
- Efficient & accurate data entry skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to constantly meet deadlines
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Flexibility to navigate changing business demands
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36.46 CAD / hour