food service supervisor
Posted on May 25, 2022 by 3332859 Nova Scotia Limited
- LocationBridgewater, NSB4V 1V8
- Salary$15.00 / hour
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment, Full time35 to 40 hours / week
- Start dateAs soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
- Source Job no.# 2063921
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Personal suitability
- Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility
- Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Hire food service staff, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply