We are looking for a responsible, energetic live-in manager position for our Motel. In Grand Forks B.C. We need someone who is friendly with a great attitude, to oversee and perform management of housekeeping and daily operations. Excellent customer service is our main priority, so we expect attention to detail and a positive, productive outlook.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check in/out guests Take reservations over the phone or via email. Must be polite and courteous
- Resolve guest issues and ensure guests receive outstanding customer service
- Oversee day-to-day operations and housekeeping
- Respond to inquiries regarding motel services, amenities, and policies
- Daily check all guest rooms, common areas, and hotel grounds meet standards of cleanliness, upkeep, and function
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with a proactive attitude and mindset
- Perform/manage housekeeping duties as needed
- Process daily reports and nightly close-out reports
Requirements and Qualifications
- You must be able to live on-site -
- Motel management experience preferred but will train the right candidate
- Excellent communication, phone etiquette, and customer service skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills; capable of making quick yet sound judgments and decisions
- Candidates seeking this position must be willing to learn and be pro-active
- Candidates seeking this position must be self-starters (ability to take initiative).
- Ability to operate and learn computer software.
- Ability to identify problems, formulate a plan, and take action to have the issue corrected.
Compensation is residence included. Onsite laundry, all utilities including highspeed internet. Bonuses and commission may be available for the right candidate
Job Type: Contract