Location: North York, ON M9L 1S4
Salary: $25.50 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 to 44 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Weekend, Flexible hours Working hours from 08:30 to 17:00
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Work setting: Urban area
- Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Personal suitability: Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Values and ethics
- Tasks: Prepare and submit reports, Establish work schedules, Train or arrange for training, Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers, Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Supervision: 3-4 people
- Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Ability to distinguish between colours, Sitting, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply