Company: Global Conference Alliance Inc.
Position: Event Planner (1226)
Position Available: 01
Terms of Employment: Full Time and Permanent (Overtime, weekends if required)
Wage: $26.50 per hour, for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 3552 W 41ST Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6N 3E6
- Plan events, design and produce while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Follow up with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Look after the staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
Education: College diploma in relevant field required, higher education an asset.
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience.
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 3552 W 41ST Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6N 3E6