- Location: 1502 Centre St North Calgary, AB T2E 2R9
- Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
- Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 36 to 44 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Weekend, Night, To be determined
EXPERIENCE: 2 - 3 years
Education: No education
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses:
Safe Food Handling certificate, Food Safety Certificate
Restaurant, Urban area
Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas
Security and safety:
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
In person1502 Centre st northCalgary, AB, T2E 2R9
from 01:00 to 17:00