- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve software applications
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Ensure the integrity of data storage and backup systems
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Fix bugs in existing code, coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions
- Providing tech support to clients
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio)
- Possess computer and technology knowledge such as Unix, Database software, HTML editing software
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to write clean and well-documented code
Salary & hours
$42 / hour for 40 hours per week, full time, permanent
2 years to less than 3 years
Health care plan, Dental Plan
594 ORANGE WALK CRESCENT, Mississauga, ON, L5R 0A3
Email your resume at "email@example.com"
· DESIGN, DEVELOP, TEST, MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS
· DISCUSS WITH CLIENTS AND DETERMINE THEIR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS TO DEVELOP AN APPLICATION
· ASSIST THE TEAM MEMBERS IN ALL PHASES OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING DESIGN AND DOCUMENTATION
· UPDATING EXISTING SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS ACCORDING TO THE ADVANCED HARDWARE SYSTEMS AND ENSURE COMPATIBILITY AMONG THE HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE.
· ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF DATA STORAGE AND BACKUP SYSTEMS
· HANDLE ALL TECHNICAL PROBLEMS THAT ARISE BY MANAGING THE CONFIGURATION OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM AND MONITORING SECURITY TOOLS
· COMMUNICATE WITH THE TEAM ABOUT THE TECHNICAL ISSUES AND THEIR SOLUTIONS
· PREPARE DOCUMENTATION RELATED TO DEVELOPED SOFTWARE INCLUDING USER MANUAL, REPORTS, AND OTHER DOCUMENTS
MAKE SURE THAT THE WEBSITE RUNS SMOOTHLY BY CONDUCTING TESTS AND PERFORMING SECURITY AND QUALITY CONTROL ETC.