Retail Store Supervisor
- Location: 909 WILSON AVENUE, North York, ON M3K 1E6
- Salary: $21.00 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Accurate, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Assign sales workers to duties, Order merchandise, Authorize return of merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Organize and maintain inventory, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Walking, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply