Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Driver's License (Class 1 or A)
- Load and unload goods, Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes, Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment, Perform brake adjustments, Perform emergency roadside repairs, Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, Perform preventive maintenance, Receive and relay information to central dispatch, Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply