Job Title: Software Engineer
- Work on maintaining and improving features on the VPN servers.
- Operate, design develop, test, and implementation of infrastructure systems and hardware with automation.
- Analyze, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery.
- Evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions.
- Spearhead projects using programming language like C/C++, JAVA, multithreaded programming etc.
- Design, develop, implement, test and maintain software and applications in a systematic method
- Develop all technology functions that ensure to deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Provide support on Network performance tools such as NAGIOS and SolarWinds.
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions using Oracle and Citrix platforms
- Work on Data migration projects using PCF for storage.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- Design and implement the network architects and solve the complex problems involved in the day-to-day operations of networks.
- Design, create, and modify APIs to implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Write reusable code to implement scalable and secure web services APIs.
- Combine hardware and information to design and implement integrated computer systems for cloud computing.
- C-ordinate teams of design professionals in the development and integration of information and communication system architecture and hardware.
- Troubleshooting skills to proactively problem solve and to assist other engineers in the support, maintenance, design and implementation in all areas of the company's core infrastructure.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives.
Salary: $48.50 CAD Per Hour Minimum 35 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $72.75 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, any computer related course is accepted;
- Minimum 5 years of experience is required in software development;
- Excellent understanding and experience working on Core Java, SQL, Kubernetes & AEM is required;
- Must possess experience in software applications;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Great interpersonal and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication & writing skills in English.
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Company Name: Nexgen Production Inc.
Work Location: 10060 Jasper Ave, Tower 1, Suite 2020, Edmonton, AB T5J 3R8
Contact No.: +1-780-409-0333
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.