Job Title: Comnputer Programmer
- Able to manage both front and back end programming, full stack developer.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality and ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Code and test programming for software, develop and deploy computer applications.
- Analyze and rectify software errors and present precise status reports on time.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms and resolving user-submitted problems and questions.
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required, fix bugs in existing code, coding and debugging.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce, Internet and mobile applications.
- Provide tech support to clients and troubleshooting system errors.
- Work on Python, DB2 Database, Amazon Web Services (AWS), JIRA, HTML, XML, Oracle SQL
Salary: $39.50 CAD Per Hour Minimum 35 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $59.25 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, any computer related course is accepted;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a computer programming role.
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately Hands-on coding skills needed
- Ability to work with global teams
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Company Name: Nexgen Production Inc.
Work Location: 10060 Jasper Ave, Tower 1, Suite 2020, Edmonton, AB T5J 3R8
Contact No.: +1-780-409-0333
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.