Job Location: 17908 107 AveEdmonton, ABT5S 1J1
Salary: $27.00 / hour
vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 35.00 hours / week
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Personal suitability
- Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Google Docs, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences, Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
The employer stated that this is a green job because the position:
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
- Please include Cover letter and Resume