Zigma Internet Marketing Inc.
September 13, 2022
October 13, 2022
$29.25 per hour
- Permanent Full-time Position
- $29.25 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- 15-days’ vacation
- Overtime not required
Zigma Internet Marketing has over a decade of experience creating and implementing effective marketing strategies for small, medium, and large business clients in several different industries. Based in Toronto, we work very closely with clients to understand their businesses as well as their unique goals, and develop customized plans to get results.
We are looking for a highly creative, motivated and talented graphic designer with experience in working with clinicians and sound knowledge of medical terminologies and background in commercial photography to join our in-house team.
In this role, you are responsible for providing graphic design and also photography and help the social media team with marketing assets by creating original & trend forward design concepts and ensuring the marketing material meet the commercial and industrial standard. This position involves branding, presentation, photo editing for our medical related projects.
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals Produce drafts for client review and make revisions based on feedback received
- Collaborate with other team members, such as marketing, sales, and business operations, throughout the various phases of a project
- Work with writers, developers and other subcontractors to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content to meet clients’ needs in multidisciplinary environment
- Provide Estimate for timeframe and cost of project and break down the cost for materials.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
- Adaptable working independently and in teams to design and create items to meet the client’s specific promotional needs for artwork, brochures, displays, and other materials, both print and digital.
Required Qualifications – Experience, Education, Knowledge & Skills
- The candidate in addition to having a degree, diploma or hands on training in graphic design, will have minimum a university degree in B.Sc in medical, related fields or sound experience in medical terminologies.
- Background in Photography, plus industrial photography experience.
- Demonstrated experience of the principles of composition and the processes and techniques of layout, production and print and digital methods in a wide variety of media.
- Experience in writing language (right to left) is a great asset
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Lightroom
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- 3+ years in professional graphic design with creative marketing agencies preferred