or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Personal suitability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Reliability
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Computer and Technology Knowledge: Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word
- Tasks :
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures, Delegate work to office support staff, Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed, and deadlines are met, Carry out administrative activities of establishment, Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls, Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence, Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Supervision : 3-4 people
- Work conditions and physical capabilities, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Job reference number