At this point we are looking for a construction project manager. Our project managers are committed to meeting budgets and tight deadlines. Furthermore, our contractors consist of specialized trades professionals that are continuously tested at their skill and quality. The Project Manager will need to excel at working with a team as well as independently, be detail and task oriented, and also very organized. The Project Manager will be methodical, creative, and a systematic problem solver. This position requires the ability to negotiate and work closely with all employees and sub contractors in order to bring each project to completion.
- Overseeing project processes and procedures; monitoring the productivity and performance of project team.
- Managing all aspects of projects. Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project.
- Ensuring adherence to project schedules and completion of project goals.
- Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- College or university degree in construction management, engineering or equivalent experience and education background is an asset
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in construction project management/estimating with a focus on sprinkler systems, drywall, and basement renovation
- Experience troubleshooting, problem solving, diagnosing and resolving onsite issues in a timely manner
- Significant experience working with subcontractors including issuing instructions and reviewing subcontract agreements and scheduling
- Strong familiarity with landscape design drawings and technical specifications
- Detailed understanding of construction life cycle from project start up to close-out
- Comfortable using google suite applications
- Strong verbal English skills,
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40.00 per hour