Brampton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Restaurant & Cafe
August 15, 2022
January 14, 2023
Position - Restaurant Manager
Number of positions: 1
Job Description Position:
- Responsible for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Make the working schedule of the staffs and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staffs handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the owner in daily ordering, purchasing and inventory count.
- Maintaining ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service and monitoring food presentation and services.
- Maintaining company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products, and equipment.
- Daily preparation of reports such as sales summary report.
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Plan, organize, direct, and control the operation of the restaurant.
- Ensure the guests’ area, kitchen is clean and hygienic; ensure the food platforms are set all time.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Coordinate with other food counter attendants during rush hours.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Preparing and managing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Execute plans for department sales, profit, and staff development.
- Completion of College diploma/degree/certificate in Hospitality Management.
- 3 to 5 years of experience is mandatory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good command over the English language and excellent communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manners.
Location of work
Unit 3, 10671 Chinguacousy Rd Brampton, ON, L7A 0N5 Canada
$20.00 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone call please. Due to higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.