- Identifying the new areas of business opportunities in textile and garment sector.
- Keep abreast of updates and innovations of Textiles, Apparel and Fashion industry trends and provide inputs for products catering to consumer demand.
- Review sales and activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction.
- Leading and maintaining the implementation of operational efficiencies and continuous improvement in productivity processes.
- Direct, coordinate and plan the organization's marketing initiatives to achieve key metrics with respect to profits, budget control, quality of product.
- Establish distribution networks for products, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence.
- Devise pricing strategy for different customers including terms, company allowance and price, and review all quotes before sending to customer to ensure compliance with aforementioned strategy.
- Assist manufacturer's agents in developing yearly sales targets for projected sales volume in
- Manage, train, and set defined objectives for the marketing and sales team.
- Lead, execute and deliver on campaigns, including the development of go-to-market plans, writing briefs, production of creative assets, development of go-to-market tools, and project management – ensuring campaigns are on time and within budget constraints.
- To manage the digital marketing teams, monitor launch and category performance.
- Enhance the company’s career social media profiles with multimedia, posts and other endorsements.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 5 years or more of experience in marketing is required.
- Proficient in English language (verbal & written)
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people
- Must have knowledge of Presentation Software; Spreadsheet; MS Access; MS Office; MS PowerPoint
- Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Team player, Accurate & Organized
- Knowledge of Garment or Textile Industry is preferred.
Number of Position - 1
Salary &Working Hours
$41.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Mississauga, ON L5N 1V9
Apply by email to: