Employer: JN Ventures Inc DBA Subway
Job location: 456B Gorge Rd E, Victoria, BC V8T 2W4
Salary: $ 16.25 hourly – 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: full time/permanent
Experience: an asset, full training will be provided
Education: no formal education required
Start date: as soon as possible
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sales system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of bill. Collects payment from guests and makes changes.
- Perform Cash-In Procedure-accounting for all forms of money, bread etc. during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and cleanup.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adhere to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedure as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual.
To apply for the position, e-mail your resume to: email@example.com