Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delegate tasks and oversee the use of tools and equipment.
- Order materials, equipment, and supplies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Coordinate activities with other work units
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Handle emergency situations
- Supervise, coordinate schedule, and review the activities of workers
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures, and company policies
- Resolve work-related problems
- Supervise the operation of mechanical equipment and machinery
- Completing inventory checks and equipment inspections.
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports
- Be the “on-site” contact for clients
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the industry
- Completion of a High School Diploma is mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Valid Class 5 Drivers Licence Required as we provide onsite customer service and you will be required to drive to various job sites.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling.
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye coordination
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Reliability, Initiative, Organized
Must be available to work on Saturday and start times are as early as 5 am.
Pay Rate / Salary: $26.00 per hour
Dental and Extended Health Benefits
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options provided, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants and only those shortlisted will be notified.