College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Personal suitability
- Accurate, Client focus, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Initiative, Interpersonal awareness, Judgement, Organized, Team player
- Perform same duties as workers supervised, Assist clients/guests with special needs, Co-ordinate, assign and review work, Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work, Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments, Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies, Requisition materials and supplies, Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- 16-20 people
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Large workload, Overtime required, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply