1 year to less than 2 years
- Work setting
- Food service establishment, Restaurant
- Personal suitability
- Client focus, Flexibility, Team player
- Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Hire food service staff, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules
- Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- 3-4 people, Cook (general), Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Kitchen and food service helpers
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply