No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Work site environment
- Weight handling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Own tools/equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Personal suitability
- Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
- Construction specialization
- Industrial, commercial and institutional, Residential
- Load, unload and transport construction materials, Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades, Mix, pour and spread materials, Assist heavy equipment operators, Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites, Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs, Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Transportation/travel information
- Public transportation is available
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply