College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
2 years to less than 3 years
- Own tools/equipment
- Cellular phone
- Personal suitability
- Organized, Team player
- Area of specialization
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Internet, MS Office, MS Windows
- Prepare engineering designs and drawings, Supervise and train other drafting personnel, Develop and prepare design sketches, Write technical reports, Write specifications, Estimate costs and materials, Complete documentation packages and drawing sets, Read and interpret blueprints
- Transportation/travel information
- Public transportation is available
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply