1 year to less than 2 years
- Work setting
- Urban area
- Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll, Calculate fixed assets and depreciation, Maintain general ledgers and financial statements, Post journal entries, Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports, Prepare tax returns, Prepare trial balance of books, Reconcile accounts
- Transportation/travel information
- Public transportation is available
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply