CREST TRANSPORT LTD is looking for a full-time Long Haul Truck Driver. we are looking for drivers to become part of our growing team.
- Operate and drive primarily tractor-trailor, long-combination vehicle and straight-body trucks weighing to transport goods and materials over long distances
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Perform pre-trip, enroute and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment, and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting goods
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers
- May drive as part of a two-person team or solo truck operator.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job-training is provided.
- A Valid Class 1 licence is required to drive long combination vehicles.
- Air brake endorsement (Z) is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes.
Minimum 7 months to a year
$29.50 / hour
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for overtime
- Growth and Development opportunities
- A great place to work and company culture
EMAIL RESUMES TO GREWALGURDEEP44@ESCALATEVISASOLUTION.COM