by Alia Custom Homes Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- At heights, Dusty, Noisy
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Urban area, Various locations
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Team player
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints, Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster, Clean and prepare surfaces, Cure freshly plastered surfaces, Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners, Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings, Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife, Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets, Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency, Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists, Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry, Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound, Attach metal or gypsum lath to studs or furring
- 1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling, Hand-eye co-ordination, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Walking
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply