Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Confined spaces, Wet/damp
- Various locations, Commercial, Industrial, Residential
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Accurate, Client focus, Judgement, Team player
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems, Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems, Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors, Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment, Schedule personnel, tools and equipment, Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges, Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing, Estimate costs and materials, Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
- 1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Hand-eye co-ordination, Handling heavy loads, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply