by Alia Custom Homes Inc.
- Location: Winnipeg, MB, R3Y 1X8
- Salary: $25.00 / hour
- Vacancies:1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time: 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Work setting: Urban area
- Personal suitability: Accurate, Client focus, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word
- Tasks: Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll, Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems, Maintain general ledgers and financial statements, Post journal entries, Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports, Prepare tax returns, Reconcile accounts
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply