Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
- At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
- Construction, Various locations, Renovation, Maintenance and repair, Commercial, Residential
- Accurate, Reliability, Team player
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements, Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools, Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials, Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems, Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware, Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites, Instruct apprentices, Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- 1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Physically demanding, Tight deadlines
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply