- Creating servers and databases for functionality and ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Able to manage both front and back end programming, full stack developer.
- Analyze and rectify software errors and present precise status reports on time.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms and resolving user-submitted problems and questions.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required, fix bugs in existing code, coding and debugging.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce, Internet and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Code and test programming for software, develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Provide tech support to clients and troubleshooting system errors.
- Work on Python, DB2 Database, Amazon Web Services (AWS), JIRA, HTML, XML, Oracle SQL
Qualification and Skills
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent stream.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a computer programming role.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately Hands-on coding skills needed
- Ability to work with team
Salary & hours
$40.50 / hour for 35 hours per week
Mississauga, ON L5N 6J5
How to Apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org