Food Service Manager
Located in beautiful Vancouver, Canada, Tojo’s Restaurant is internationally recognized for creating exquisite food served as an art form. Our dishes are fresh, unique and modern, rooted in Japanese fine dining traditions with a distinct Pacific Northwest perspective, using the finest seasonal, local and organic ingredients.
We are currently looking for a permanent and full-time Food Service Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management.
- Must have a minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skill
- Work well as part of a team
1133 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6H 1G1
Compensation and Benefit: $26.50/hour, 10 days paid vacation, Life Insurance, AD&D, Dental, Extended Health
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail) or mail to the address above.
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)