Facility Maintenance & Safety ManagerEdmonton - AB, Alberta,CANADA
Facility Maintenance & Safety Manager
Rate of Pay:
$39.00 per Hr
Government mandated benefits only
- Manage school bus transportation
- Manage maintenance of school buildings
- Manage mechanical maintenance and servicing of school bus and facility equipment
- Develop & implement schedules & procedures for safety inspections & preventative maintenance programs.
- Manage maintenance of school grounds
- Manage safety program and train staff in first aid.
- Must be of like faith and adhere to Independent Baptist faith & doctrine
- Currently be a member in good standing with an Independent Baptist church, including active participation within the church for a minimum of five years.
- Be able to provide a letter of reference from your Pastor
- Be able to provide a criminal background check and child welfare background check
- Must have a valid class 4 Alberta driver’s license with S & Q endorsement
- Must have valid first aid / CPR-AED instructors certificate with an approved Canadian provider
- Must be able to manage the safety program
- Previous managerial experience an advantage
- Medical certification or letter of confirmation as to physical fitness and ability to undertake all aspect of the position
- Primary consideration will be given to existing employees
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgment; Values and ethics; Reliability
Reading text; Document use; Numeracy; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Job task planning & organizing; Significant use of memory; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning.
High school diploma or GED
Post secondary education would be an advantage
How to Apply:
Please send your resume & covering letting by mail to:
Harvest Baptist Academy
26404 Hwy 16