Kitchen SupervisorSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6212 - 2006 / 6311- 2011)
Aitemad 2015 Foods Ltd. (Asian Spice)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: One year experience in effective food service supervision
Positions Available: 1
Aitemad 2015 Foods Ltd. (Asian Spice) located in Surrey needs permanent, full-time, hands-on restaurant food services supervisor to:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff in front and back of the restaurant.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
- Establish work schedules and procedures.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Take phone orders for delivery, book reservations, make arrangements for parties and catering.
- May be required to do cash, receipts, and other front end activities when staff is absent or restaurant is extra busy on holidays etc.
Qualified applicants email: email@example.com.
Those who meet our expectations will be contacted for an interview.
We thank all of you for applying.