EDP Electronic Data Processing Specialist
Etobicoke - ON, Ontario,CANADA
U Can Universal Inc.
IT & Web Design
August 22, 2017
December 22, 2017
- 3+ years of experience in EDI integration projects
- 3+ years of Project Management / Business Analysis
- 5+ years of work in IT environment
- practical knowledge of script programming languages (Perl, TCL, VB, bash)
- practical knowledge of databases (MS SQL, mySQL, mongoDB)
- experience in Windows and linux servers administration
- advanced, practical knowledge of EDI processing, connectivity and formats (both US and EU)
- knowledge of WMS and eCommerce systems
- practical knowledge of EUPEPPOL and other platforms
- expertise in software development life cycle, both desktop and web-base
- excellent communication skills at business level
- ITIL certification
- PRINCE2/PMP certification
- fluency in Polish and/or other European language a strong asset
This position will be responsible for consultation/implementation of Warehouse Management System and other required platforms for Logistics Supply Chain solution. EDI Integration and Data processing with business partners and customers between Canada, US and European Union. Planning, development and maintenance of internal/external Electronic Data Processes. Network management, software development and data base administration.
Please submit your resume and extensive cover letter explaining your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.