Caregiver (NOC 4412)Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
I Mr. Brent Elkington require a full time Caregiver (NOC 4412) to aid and take care of an elderly person residing at 12927 19th Avenue, Surrey, BC. I would also require the lcaregiver to also assist with some household duties.
Caregiver will have to perform all of the below mentioned duties:
- Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, or illness
- Changing non sterile dressings, assist in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the general direction of doctor
- Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of the clients health
- Guide and assist in dressing
- Assess the skills, abilities, interests and needs of the client
- Discuss progress or problems of their health with family members
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with others
- May be required to attend meetings and workshops to develop and discuss new health activities that may benefit the elderly
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals; may shop for food and household supplies, wash, iron and press clothing of elderly if required
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Administer bedside and personal care to clients such as aid in ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing
- Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding clients
- May perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds
Wage offered is $17.00 per hour, 30-40hrs per week. The employee will be entitled to 10 Days of Vacation.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Minimum 1 year experience in the job offered or related field.
- English is required
Employment is a full time and permanent position.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only individuals who meet these qualifications are asked to send resumes.