AUTO SERVICE TECHNICIANMississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
May 11, 2017
October 11, 2017
- Test parts and systems to ensure they are working properly
- Analyze mechanical issues using computerized system
- Follow check list to ensure all critical parts are examined
- Test and lubricate vehicle's engines and other equipments
- Perform basic care and follow up including oil change, tune up and tire rotations
- Repair and replace worn out parts like brake pads and wheel bearings
- Disammeble and assemble auto parts
- Minimum High School with Auto Service Technician certificate
- 3 years of relevant experience
- FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION 40 HOURS/WEEK $18/HOUR
EMAIL RESUME TO : ALIMOTORSMISSISSAUGA@GMAIL.COM
Students, women and members of aborginal groups welcome to apply.
2017 - All Rights Reserved.