INDO CANADIAN FRAMING LTD.
May 24, 2017
December 24, 2017
Terms of employment : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $22.50 Hourly, for 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
Education : High School
Experience: On the job training
Language : English
Weight Handling : Up to 9kg (20lbs)
- Load and unload construction material and move material to work areas.
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
- Remove debris at construction sites using rakes, wheelbarrows and other equipments
- Able to follow directions for the required job.
- Oil and grease hoists and similar equipments.
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure specials attachments to equipments.
- Able to lift weight and should be physically fit.
- Perform other activities at construction sites as directed.
Requirements: Some experience as a labourer will be an asset.
Location: All over lower mainland according to contracts.