Nanny for the Abuan FamilyVancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
- Supervise and care for my son, bathe, dress and feed.
- Prepare him for rest periods, help him with homework and organize activities such as: games and outings.
- Prepare craft materials and assist him.
- Instruct him in personal hygiene and social development. Read books, prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Performs light housekeeping and cleaning duties if time permits.
- Assume full responsibility for household in the absence of parents.
- Travel with family on trips and assist with him in the home.
- Tend to emotional well-being and discipline him according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Take him to and from school and appointments.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding
Skill Requirements (Education and Experience): At least grade 12 and one year to two years experienced in childcare or six months full time caregiver training course equivalent.
Salary Offer: $11.35
Benefits being offered: Workers Compensation Board
Employer’s Name: The Abuan
Location of work: East 36th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5P4C4
Preference to Canadians, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities.