Truck and Trailer MechanicAbbotsford - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Truck and Trailer Mechanic (NOC 7321)
Triple eight Transport Inc. is looking for 2 Truck and Trailer Mechanic for full time permanent positions. Below is the job description, if eligible please contact Triple Eight Transport Inc.
$27.50/hour for 40 hours/week
At least 3 years of experience is required
Area of Specification:
Engine repair, diesel engines, brake systems, drive train components, truck trailer repair.
Automotive Service Technician Specific Skills:
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive system. Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications. Perform Scheduled maintenance services. Advice customers on work performed and future repair requirements
- Mechanical Repairer Specific Skills: Inspect and test mechanical units. Diagnose faults and malfunctions. Repair and replace mechanical units. Test and adjust units to specifications.
- Truck Mechanic Skills? adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems to manufacturer's specifications. Perform scheduled maintenance service.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors
- Be able to communicate in English
- Be able to work individually and in a team
After 3 months of service, the company will provide extended medical benefits that includes dental and prescription.
The company will provide Financial Support for Relocation to suitable candidates.
To apply, please contact Triple Eight Transport Inc.
By Mail or in Person:
30697 Marshall Rd
Abbotsford, BC, V2T 6J7
By Fax: 604-755-2286
By Email: email@example.com